The "test-th-source" command:
Usage: fossil test-th-source FILE
Evaluate the contents of the file named "FILE" as if it were a header or footer or ticket rendering script and show the results on standard output.
- Include a CGI response header in the output
- Include an HTTP response header in the output
- Open the configuration database
- Set anonymous login capabilities
- Set user login capabilities
- Trace TH1 execution (for debugging purposes)
- Do not output the final result. Use if it interferes with script output.