View Ticket
Ticket Hash: 336924579dd95e7cceaeeae585c2a44cb43d7afa
Title: my test with windows-i18n branch
Status: Fixed Type: Code_Defect
Severity: Minor Priority:
Subsystem: Resolution: Fixed
Last Modified: 2012-09-24 14:24:02
Version Found In: 48f5dadafd
Here's a little test I made: (see screenshot) I didn't copy text here, I'm not sure how it will appear on webpage on different browser and encodings...

It failed at the "add" command...

anonymous claiming to be mgagnon added on 2011-05-03 16:58:19 UTC:
NOTE: I use Windows XP SP3 and I've compiled fossil using latest MinGW...

anonymous claiming to be mgagnon added on 2011-05-03 20:22:40 UTC:
Exactly same thing happens with latest version: [48f5dadafd]

I've notice that version from the trunk let me add it, but display wrong caracter. The file I add have a "e accute" on the filename (like on my screenshot) but on the feedback after the addition (ADDED filename), it display a "U accute" instead.

jan.nijtmans added on 2012-09-24 14:22:06 UTC:
On trunk, this should be fully fixed. See the attached screenshot (windows-i18n_test3.png) to prove it.