document text to be improved for ssl-config show -v
(1) By MBL (RoboManni) on 2022-01-09 11:29:42 [source]
Running a 32bit image on Windows 10.
>fossil.exe version This is fossil version 2.18 [a36cddb453] 2022-01-05 13:09:53 UTC >fossil.exe ssl-config show -v OpenSSL-version: OpenSSL 3.0.1 14 Dec 2021 (0x030000010) ... ssl-ca-location: This setting is the name of a file or directory that contains the complete set of root certificates to used by Fossil when it is acting as a SSL client. If defined, this setting takes priority over built-in paths and environment variables ... ssl-identity: This setting is the name of a file that contains the PEM-format certificate and private-key used by Fossil clients to authentice with servers. Few servers actually require this, so this setting is usually blank. ... ssl-cert-file: ssl-key-file: This settings are the names of files that contin the certificate private-key used by Fossil when it is acting as a server. ...
- to used by ?? shouldn't it be to be used by?
- to authentice with servers ?? shouldn't it be better authenticate?
- names of files that contin ... file or files? ... shouldn't it be contain or contains?
(2) By Stephan Beal (stephan) on 2022-01-15 04:41:38 in reply to 1 [link] [source]
... (various typos) ...
Fixed, thank you!