The "/fdiff" page:
Two arguments, v1 and v2, identify the artifacts to be diffed. Show diff side by side unless sbs is 0. Generate plain text if "patch" is present, otherwise generate "pretty" HTML.
Alternative URL: fdiff?from=filename1&to=filename2&ci=checkin
If the "from" and "to" query parameters are both present, then they are the names of two files within the check-in "ci" that are diffed. If the "ci" parameter is omitted, then the most recent check-in ("tip") is used.
- Show N lines of context around each diff
- Use the patch diff format
- Only show differences that match REGEX
- Turn side-by-side diffs on and off (default: on)
- Show more detail when describing artifacts
- Ignore whitespace