The "deconstruct" command:
This command exports all artifacts of a given repository and writes all artifacts to the file system. The DESTINATION directory will be populated with subdirectories AA and files AA/BBBBBBBBB.., where AABBBBBBBBB.. is the 40+ character artifact ID, AA the first 2 characters. If -L|--prefixlength is given, the length (default 2) of the directory prefix can be set to 0,1,..,9 characters.
- -R|--repository REPOSITORY
- Deconstruct given REPOSITORY.
- Save the filename of the artifact with RID=1 to the file .rid1 in the DESTINATION directory.
- -L|--prefixlength N
- Set the length of the names of the DESTINATION subdirectories to N.
- Include private artifacts.
- Save the list of private artifacts to the file .private in the DESTINATION directory (implies the --private option).